PostgreSQL ODBC Driver
Read-write access to PostgreSQL from SQL Server, Oracle®, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and more. Includes product support.
The PostgreSQL ODBC driver makes it easy to connect industry standard applications to PostgreSQL.
For more information about the PostgreSQL ODBC driver, please contact the Easysoft Sales team ().
About the PostgreSQL ODBC Driver Beta
The PostgreSQL ODBC Driver is currently in development, and as part of our commitment to listen to customers, we would like to gather feedback from you about your connectivity requirements. We are therefore releasing a public beta version of the PostgreSQL ODBC Driver.
Please note that this beta testing release may still contain problems and is therefore not appropriate for production use.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating PostgreSQL with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to PostgreSQL, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for PostgreSQL and client applications.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate PostgreSQL data by using SQL.
- Protects data in motion with SSL encryption.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Supports Linux (Centos, RedHat, Suse, Ubuntu etc.) platforms.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
- Supports Unicode.
The Easysoft ODBC-PostgreSQL Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 BETA (PostgreSQL 7.4-9.x)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-4.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|