Google BigQuery ODBC Driver
Real-time read-write access to Google BigQuery from Microsoft Office, Database, Web Server and Reporting applications
The Google BigQuery ODBC Driver enables you to work with Google BigQuery data outside of the Google BigQuery console. The driver allows you to use Google BigQuery data in any application that supports ODBC. For example, Excel, Oracle, PHP and Perl. You can query Google BigQuery as well as adding, updating and deleting Google BigQuery records.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating Google BigQuery with your application, we will be ready.
About This Beta Release
Initially, we are providng the Google BigQuery ODBC driver as a beta, which is not suitable for use in production environments.
- Direct, real-time access to Google BigQuery, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for Google BigQuery and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate Google BigQuery data by using SQL.
- Supports standard and legacy SQL.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit* applications.
- Available on Microsoft Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
The Google BigQuery ODBC Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)||(4.3-7.2)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||AIX (PPC) (64 - Bit)||(5.0-7.2)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-5.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-5.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Solaris (Sparc) (32 - Bit)||(2.6-2.11)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Solaris (Sparc) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Solaris (x86) (32 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v 1.0 Beta (Google BigQuery)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019)|