Xero ODBC Driver
Real-time access to Xero from Microsoft Office, Database, Web Server and Reporting applications
The Xero ODBC driver makes it easy to connect industry standard productivity, database and web server applications to Xero.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating Xero with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to Xero, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Work with Xero data by using SQL.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Supports Linux.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
The Easysoft ODBC-Xero Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 (Xero)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-4.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v1.0 (Xero)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-4.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v1.0 (Xero)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019)|