The Easysoft Software Development Kit (SDK) for Custom ODBC Drivers
The Easysoft SDK is a comprehensive toolkit that provides developers with a consistent, flexible, quick and easy development environment for the creation and delivery of custom ODBC drivers for your data source.
It enables standards based ODBC access to your SQL ready, proprietary or non relational legacy data store, offering greater accessibility to your data from widely used reporting and analysis tools and from other popular relational databases and applications.
Development of a fully functional and compliant driver can take only a matter of weeks. The code required to implement an ODBC driver is included within the SDK, as is a highly resilient SQL engine, leaving you with a small number of functions to implement that are specific to your data source and the level of functionality you wish to offer.
The Easysoft SDK can be implemented on all the popular platforms for Unix, Linux and Windows and for those requiring a JDBC or ODBC client server solution; this can be provided by the use of additional Easysoft software such as the ODBC-ODBC Bridge and the JDBC-ODBC Bridge.
A custom ODBC driver with direct access to your data store can dramatically improve usability for your customers, adding value to your solution while enabling additional business opportunities for your organisation coupled with higher rates of customer retention.
The Easysoft SDK is fully supported by a technical team with 20 years experience in data access middleware, who have produced a range of ODBC and JDBC drivers and bridges giving high performance access to most of the popular databases; in fact the Easysoft SDK technology is at the heart of many of our current middleware solutions used by companies all over the world.
- A fully functional SQL engine (extended SQL Syntax can be executed).
- Easysoft SDK documentation (PDF).
- Source samples.
- Support for Unix, Linux and Windows platforms for both client machine access and data source access with consistent functionality across all the platforms.
- The resulting driver can be completely customised with no references to Easysoft.
- ODBC access enables fast efficient real time access with full read/write/delete/insert privileges controlled by you.
- Compatibility with all the many ODBC compliant applications available on market.
- 100% ODBC 3.0 compliant.
- Fully supported by a technical team with a deep, specialised knowledge of open standards connectivity.
- Technology from a name you can trust.
- Offers a low total cost of ownership.
For more information, contact Mark Morley (firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1937 863422).