Look in this section for articles and tutorials that explain how to access a database and retrieve data from a PHP script.
Easysoft ODBC drivers let you access many different databases and files from PHP and are also compatible with PHP’s database abstraction layer PEAR DB. For example:
- Use our SQL Server, Salesforce.com, MongoDB, DB2, MySQL, Derby, Sybase, InterBase, Firebird and ISAM drivers to access those databases and files from PHP.
- Access Oracle 8.1.7+, 9i.x, 10g, 11g (including Oracle Database XE), 12c, 18c, 19c and 21c from PHP by using the Easysoft ODBC-Oracle Driver.
- Connect to a Microsoft Access database from PHP’s PEAR DB module on Linux or any Unix platform by using the Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge.
Register with us now to download a fully functional free trial version of the Easysoft ODBC driver for the database you want to access.
- Accessing ODBC Databases with PHP and PEAR DB
- ODBC access from PHP's PEAR DB on UNIX and Linux to databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, InterBase and Sybase ASE.
Tutorials and Resources
- Accessing Microsoft SQL Server (mssql) from PHP under Apache on UNIX or Linux
- Connect PHP with SQL Server 7.0, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2019 and SQL Server Express.
- Enabling ODBC support in PHP under Apache
- Shows you how to add ODBC support to PHP and access an ODBC data source by using PHP with the Apache Web server.
- PHP ODBC Code Samples
- ODBC examples written in PHP.
- PHP Resources
- PHP is extremely well supported on the web. Here's a collection of links to PHP related sites.