Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
What settings are required to run the Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway with Apache Hadoop Hive?
- server is the name or IP address of the machine on which the Hive server is running.
- port is the port on which the Hive server is listening, which, by default, is 10000.
- database is the database you want to connect to.
- The Hive JDBC driver 0.6 does not support the
getMoreResults method. It is therefore necessary to enable the Disable MoreResults Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway setting.
- Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
Knowledge Base Feedback
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.