Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
What settings are required to run the Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway with PointBase?
- For more information about the PointBase JDBC driver, see http://www.pointbase.com/.
- Ensure that there are no trailing spaces left at the end of the Driver Class field.
- The data source option "Single Statement" must be enabled.
- The data source option "With Schema" must be unticked when linking tables from Microsoft Access. This is because while the metadata returns schema information, this cannot be used when issuing SQL queries.
- The data source option "With Schema" must be ticked when importing data into Microsoft Excel using Microsoft Query. This seems to be a bug in Query, where it does not provide a list of tables, unless there is a schema from the meta data calls. This can be avoided by going to the options dialog and selecting "System Tables". On returning the tables will be listed as expected.
- The data source option "Modify MetaData" must be ticked when exporting data from Microsoft Access into PointBase.
- Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
Knowledge Base Feedback
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.