Easysoft Data Access
What is a license key?
A license key is a code generated by the Easysoft License server. It is a combination of the machine number and some other information; it is unique to a particular machine and cannot be used on other machines. A license cannot be activated until the license key has been applied.
If you are licensing online, you license key(s) will be applied without any intervention from you.
If you are licensing off line, your license key(s) will be emailed to you and you must apply them by double-clicking the email attachment (Windows) or appending them to /usr/local/easysoft/license/licenses (UNIX) ensuring that you remove any LIC: prefixes and there is only one license key per line in the licenses file.
- Easysoft ODBC-Oracle Driver
- Easysoft dbExpress-ODBC Gateway
- Easysoft ODBC-InterBase Driver
- Easysoft XML-ODBC Server
- Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
- Easysoft ODBC-Sybase Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge
- Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge
- Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-LINC Developer Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-ISAM Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-Zortec System Z Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Join Engine
- Easysoft ODBC-SQL Server Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-Access Driver
- Easysoft JDBC-Access Gateway
- Easysoft ODBC-DB2 Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-Derby Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-Salesforce Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-MongoDB Driver
- Easysoft ODBC-Google-Analytics Driver
Knowledge Base Feedback