Driver works like a dream.
– Energy Supplier, London
Testing has completed successfully. Configuration of the software/driver was a breeze.
KR – Banking institution, USA
Real time data access from a REAL software company.
– Project Lead, Retailer, UK
We highly recommend Easysoft, their technical support is outstanding and the service we have received from then is both professional and efficient.
– Project Support, UK
Been using your drivers for many years now and we are impressed with the quality and price of them.
– Program Manager, USA
Our long term collaboration with Easysoft can be characterized by the excellence of their services, speed of communication and responsiveness to their clients.
– CEO, Major ISP, USA
Since the very beginning, Easysoft maintained very high standards in the technology that they use.
– Infrastructure Engineer, Telecoms, USA
Never used Easysoft Limited before, but I would not hesitate in recommending them.
– Consultant, USA
Everything seems to run faster with Easysoft!
– IT Manager, UK
Salesforce ODBC Driver
With the Salesforce.com ODBC Driver by Easysoft Limited you can:
- Manage your Salesforce data in real time
- Download data to an ODBC compliant application (any Microsoft Office application or OpenOffice for example)
- Query Salesforce.com using our extended SQL Engine (not be restricted to the native SOQL)
- Or simply make an archive of all of your Salesforce data
Salesforce.com has quickly become one of the fastest growing CRM systems ever, and with this new wave of cloud based systems comes a whole new way of supporting users to get to the data that they need quickly and effectively.
Easysoft's Salesforce.com ODBC Driver is a super-fast way for businesses to effortlessly get to their Salesforce.com data with their ODBC-enabled application. Our unique SQL92 SQL Engine will actually allow you to do more with the data than the native Salesforce.com Object Query Language (SOQL) will allow you to do. Our ODBC Driver will let you join, group, order and aggregate your data; ensuring that you are more productive.
Easysoft's Salesforce.com ODBC driver enables you to give your Business Intelligence tools, dashboards or data warehouse fast, direct, real time access to your Salesforce data, enabling you to gain deeper insight into this data and help leverage competitive advantage.
Our Salesforce.com ODBC Driver has been developed to allow users with ODBC-enabled applications to get their data quickly and easily into and out of Salesforce.com.
For ease, it has been developed to be a 100% native driver, and therefore it has no additional requirements (no dependency on Java for example).
It will work with any ODBC application including Microsoft Office (MS Access, MS Excel etc) as well as OpenOffice applications, Crystal Reports, Cognos BI, Oracle®, SQL Server and many others.
The Salesforce.com ODBC Driver extends Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) to provide full SQL functionality (joins, groups, orders, aggregates, unions); it also exposes Salesforce Index columns to the application allowing efficient and timely processing.
The Salesforce.com ODBC Driver is designed to allow easy integration, reporting and archiving.
Typical functions include:
- The use of SQL to select and modify objects in Salesforce.com.
- Run reports that join local tables with Salesforce.com.
- The ability to write complex stored procedures for two-way integration from the ODBC-enabled application to Salesforce.com.
- Make an archive of Salesforce.com data.
- Creation of new datasets with data from Salesforce.com and other compatible data sources.
Benefits of using the Salesforce.com ODBC Driver:
- This ODBC Driver uses our proven, robust and fast SQL Engine.
- Use any ODBC compliant 32-bit or 64-bit application to gain insight into your business.
- It extends the native Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) providing improved management of the data.
- Potentially lower support costs if your developers already use ODBC.
- Establish a secure connection to your Salesforce.com data.
- Provides the ability to define company specific reports based on real-time data.
- Improved Business decision making from real time access to your Salesforce data.
- Convenience of Server or Desktop licensing.
As our Driver needs to use the Salesforce SOAP API, you need to have access to the Enterprise Edition, Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition or Developer Edition of Salesforce. Some Professional Edition organisations may also have the API enabled. If you need to upgrade your version of Salesforce then please contact your Salesforce account representative.
Your License Needs
For server side applications and web servers running on Unix. Linux or Windows, we offer a permanent machine based license.
Desktop License (Annual Subscription)
For Windows desktop operating systems and desktop applications such as Excel, Access, Word etc., we offer an annual subscription license.
Connect SQL Server to Salesforce via ODBC)
Passing data between Salesforce and SQL Server
The Easysoft ODBC-Salesforce Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.1 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Linux (ARMv71) (32 - Bit)||(Raspberry Pi, kernel 4.9.41-v7+, glibc 2.24+)|
|v1.1 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-4.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v1.1 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7, 8, 2012 R2, 10)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)||(4.3-7.1)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||AIX (PPC) (64 - Bit)||(5.0-7.1)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (32 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (64 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Linux (Itanium i64) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.4-3.0+, glibc 2.2.5)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-3.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Solaris (Sparc) (32 - Bit)||(2.6-2.11)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Solaris (Sparc) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Solaris (x86) (32 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v1.0 (Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com)||Solaris (x86) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
HP Integrity Ready
The Easysoft ODBC-Salesforce Driver for HP-UX and Linux Itanium was built and tested on HP Integrity Servers, which offer maximum hardware potential, reduced costs and unsurpassable performance.