Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
What settings are required to run the Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway with JDataStore?
<db> is full path to a
<file>.jds file. For example, C:\JDataStore7\samples\JDataStore\datastores\employee.jds.
- For more information about the JDataStore JDBC driver, see http://support.embarcadero.com/jdatastore/jdbc.
- Ensure that there are no trailing spaces at the end of the Driver Class field.
- The data source option "BigInt Default" must be ticked when being used in conjunction with Microsoft Access. Access expects any data type that it does not know about to default to a SQL_CHAR. SQL_BIGINT defaults to a SQL_C_BIGINT (as stated in the ODBC specification). Setting this option forces the driver to use the "incorrect" default mapping that Access expects.
- The data source option "Modify MetaData" must be ticked when exporting data from Microsoft Access into JDataStore. This is because the result set that is generated by JDataStore for the SQLGetTypeInfo call has some invalid combinations of values. This option will force the driver to modify the result set to match what Access expects.
- Easysoft ODBC-JDBC Gateway
Knowledge Base Feedback
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.