QuickBooks ODBC Driver
Real-time read-write access to QuickBooks Desktop from Microsoft Office, Database, Web Server and Reporting applications
The QuickBooks ODBC driver makes it easy to connect industry standard productivity, database and web server applications to QuickBooks Desktop.
For more information about the QuickBooks ODBC driver, please contact the Easysoft Sales team ().
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating QuickBooks with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to QuickBooks Desktop, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for QuickBooks Desktop and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate QuickBooks data by using SQL.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit* applications.
- Supports Microsoft Windows.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
(* To use the QuickBooks ODBC driver with a 64-bit application, you also need the Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge.)
The Easysoft ODBC-QuickBooks Desktop Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 (QuickBooks Desktop)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7, 8, 2012 R2, 10)|